Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 3

We're just going to go back to the program like today really is day 3, okay?  Yes?!?  Thank you for your cooperation.

It is snowing here...


Had to get out a little this morning to take K to the dentist.  He broke his front tooth on Saturday.  He threatened me with my life if I posted a picture...and if any of you have an 8 year old, you know they mean business.  So, I will not be posting a picture, but it looked pretty bad!  They were able to replace the peice that broke off and it wasn't too painful for my nerves or my wallet.

This week should be the beginning of my dad's chemo.  It's going to be a long road for our family, but we are strong and have been blessed with friends who are more than supportive.  My mom has warned people, if they have offered help, she will probably be accepting it!

Hope you are all warm at home, enjoying the snow from inside your house.

Kendall

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the snow picture! We are enjoying 50's around here! Give my love to your family! See you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete