Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 4

If you know me, it's no secret how much I love my boys.  They are everything to me.  I always imagined myself being a girl mom because I love girly stuff...makeup, clothes, jewelry, pink!  But being the mom to two boys has changed me into a different kind of girl.  I like to refer to myself as a Skater Mom.  I love skateboarding (watching only), Rob Dyrdek, DC shoes, Tony Hawk, and anything else the boys are into.  It is nothing I ever thought I would love, but now can't imagine anything different.

I love this boy.  He is so much like me and so unlike me, sometimes I just sit and stare at him (which drives him crazy).  He loves skateboarding, video games, baseball, and money.  And he LOVES his mama.  He isn't so affectionate to everyone else now that he is getting older, but he does love me and I am so blessed to be his mama.  Such a sweet, sweet, ornery boy.


Have a happy day!
Kendall

2 comments: