Sunday, January 9, 2011

Getting Back to the Regularly Scheduled Program

So much for thinking I was getting a good start at the 365 thing!  My world has been turned upside down and jumbled all around.  My dad was just diagnosed with Non-Hodgkins Diffuse Large Cell Lymphoma.  All that sounds like to me is a big fat Cancer, but it's supposed to be better than what it could have been.  So for the last week, I have been at the hospital.  It's been draining, to say the least, and this is the first time in a week that I have even been on the computer!

I will soon return to the regularly scheduled program, but it may take me a few days!  My laundry and my children need my attention!  I should also add that while I was at the hospital yesterday, my sister-in-law called to inform me that my oldest son (8) broke his permanent front tooth in half.  All I could do was laugh. 

So, pray for my dad and my family.  We need it and appreciate every single one.

Kendall

P.S. I am participating in a super cool project with some super cool ladies and hope you will visit us:
http://project64colors.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment